Who we are
At EIVEE, we're passionate about helping companies reduce their carbon footprint. Our mission is simple: we want to make it easy for businesses to measure their emissions and start their journey towards a greener future. That's why we've created a cutting-edge tech platform that provides market-leading accuracy and expert-validated insights into a company's climate impact.
With the support of top investors in the Nordics, we're on a rapid growth trajectory, and we're looking for talented individuals like you to join us on our mission. If you're excited about making a real impact on the world by helping businesses become more sustainable, we want to hear from you. Together, we can make a difference and create a more sustainable future for all.
Implementation @ EIVEE
As a part of the Implementation team, you will work in close collaboration with Project Managers, Business Intelligence Associates, and our network of customers across various industries and international borders. You will help our customers create full transparency and digital advisory on their external cost base and carbon footprint.
So, what’s the opportunity?
- Combine technical and business requirements from the customer to design, implement, and standardize data processing pipelines from multiple data sources using Foundry (a tool based on Python).
- Collaborate with our Business Intelligence Associates and facilitate the process of bringing your pipeline results into our BI tool solutions.
- Continuously validate and optimize data processing pipelines to ensure optimal value creation.
We believe you'll thrive in this role if you
- Have a university master’s degree – probably in Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Information Management, or other quantitative science.
- Have a strong analytical skillset that you utilize in a structured way.
- Have experience and knowledge of programming in Python and pySpark.
- Have a few years of experience from the industry is an advantage.
- Care about delivering high-quality solutions to clients and your colleagues.
- Strive to enter the world of working with data to create business and environmental value.
- Fluent and professional in English (written and oral).
- Find yourself resonating with our values; Integrity, Unity, Care.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, national origin, religion, age, neurodiversity, or disability.
Great reasons to apply
- You will get a truly meaningful job, as we put sustainability at the heart of everything we do.
- You can expect a steep learning curve due to the everchanging nature of sustainability as a field.
- You will quickly have an impact in your new role as our dynamic work processes offer a short path from idea to action.
- You will work from our modern office in Østerbro, Copenhagen, where we have an amazing canteen, and never go down on snacks or social events.
- You will be a part of a friendly, compassionate, and inventive team, consisting of 20 different nationalities: one where we help each other out, have fun, and make results — together.
You’ll work closely with Peter Kannov, Head of Implementation. Please don’t hesitate to reach out directly if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is a full-time position based in our office in central Copenhagen. We will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis.
EIVEE was founded in 2020 in Copenhagen, Denmark, by leading specialists with 15+ years of top-tier consultancy experience within sustainability, procurement & supply chain management. We follow an ambitious growth plan and employ a broad team of fun and ambitious people within GHG management, software development, product, sales, marketing, and financing.
To read more about us, visit our website: www.eivee.io